It is now 18 months since I bought Bertie the ‘B’ and I have decided to carry out a restoration of everything except the Oselli engine. The intention is to take it back to bare metal and replace any rusty panels before respraying it. Bertie will remain Snowberry White but will have a new red trim and hood. The above picture and the first 4 pictures on the slider below are of Bertie before I started work. These are followed by pictures as the strip-down has advanced. More will follow as the work progresses.
- Rebuild Starting Slowly 20th January 2018
- Christmas Present 2017 15th December 2017
- Restoration Progress 14th November 2017
- Restoring Bertie 6th September 2017
- EPIC BATTLES: MG Midget 1500 v MGF Reprinted by kind permission of Classic Car Weekly – June 2017 23rd June 2017