Container Yard – Halifax

Always something! The container ship has had a problem with her propellors (can’t blame Lucas for this one) and had to go into dry dock to have things rectified. Subsequently the final 180 miles drive will be delayed until next week.

I have selected to finish at Abingdon and the MGCC has kindly agreed that we may use Kimber House as the official finishing line. A full report on the day will appear here around the 19th October 2009.

Leave a Reply